Stress-free sales via the internet are in vogue more than ever. The Axess WEBSHOP is an online ticketing solution that can be integrated into your own website. This is a “fully responsive” and convenient sales point where guests can easily book tickets and services. The web store was developed by our in-house software development team and is therefore perfectly integrated into the Axess system. Upon arrival on-site, visitors can obtain their tickets at the cash register, at the Axess PICK UP BOX 600 or the Axess TICKET KIOSK 600. If guests are already regular customers, they can recharge their Axess SMART CARD in the webshop via the WTP number and immediately have a valid ticket. The Axess Web Ticketing Program (WTP sales) supplements the choice of products with an online ticketing function for B2C and B2B.
The Axess WEBSHOP B2C can be integrated and adapted to a company’s own corporate design without incurring any costs for complex design. Guests receive a voucher for tickets they have purchased. They can, of course, easily redeem these themselves on-site at an Axess PICK UP BOX 600 or at an AX500 TVM without having to wait. Regular guests also have the option of reloading their ticket by using a WTP number.
Features and benefits
- No guest waiting times at the cash desks
- WTP ticketing for regular customers
- Ticket gives direct access
- Vouchers can be converted into a ticket at the self-service stations, machines or at the POS
- Quicker guest processing for operators
- Cross-selling of additional services and articles
- Display is automatically adjusted to the respective end device used by the guest (full responsive)
- Font, color, and design can be individually adapted
Registered users in possession of an Axess Smart Card with a WTP number can easily top this up in the Axess WEBSHOP.
Features and benefits at a glance
- Personal data only needs to be collected once
- One-off issuing of the Axess Smart Card with WTP number
- Simple reload via Axess WEBSHOP
- WTP card can be used an unlimited number of times
Ticket data is booked onto the WTP at the point of access